Automation / Infrastructure as Code
- Ansible - Simple, agentless IT automation that anyone can use.
- SaltStack - Intelligent, event-driven IT automation software.
- Terraform - Open-source tool that codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared amongst team members, treated as code, edited, and versioned.
- Kubernetes - Open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- Docker - Enterprise application container platform.
- LXC - Userspace interface for the Linux kernel containment features. Through a powerful API and simple tools, it lets Linux users easily create and manage system or application containers.
- Podman - Daemonless container engine for developing, managing, and running OCI Containers on your Linux System.
- Buildah - Tool that facilitates building OCI container images.
- Proxmox - Open-source virtualization platform.
- GitLab - The first single application for the entire DevOps lifecycle.
- Icinga - Monitoring of availability and performance, enables simple access to relevant data and raises alerts.
- Nagios - The industry standard in IT infrastructure monitoring.
- Prometheus - Monitoring system & time series database.
- Graylog - Industry Leading Log Management.
- KIX - The new standard for servicedesk. The software is open-source and based on the own development path of OTRS 5.
- Confluence - Software for team and project collaboration.
- Jira - Issue and project tracking software.
- Phabricator - Set of tools that help companies build better software, faster.
- Redmine - Flexible project management web application.